Getting your kids off to a good start on money habits can help them save up for some of their own gotta-have-its. But much more importantly, it can instill the foundation for financial health that will serve them throughout their life. Our Heritage Youth Savings account can help with both.
- Free youth savings account gets them in the habit of saving
- Available for children up to the age of 18
- Requires a legal adult as joint owner
- Interest paid on daily collected balance
- Earnings calculated daily, credited semi-annually
- No monthly service fee
- 6 free withdrawals/transfers per month*; $1 each thereafter
- Free online banking
- Free e-statements
- Free mobile banking
- $5 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
*Federal regulations restrict the number of transfers to six per month. Transfers and payments made through online banking and bill pay count toward the limit of six per month. Excess transfers are not permitted and will be assessed $1 each in excess of six.