Think of a money market like life in Southwest Missouri: our hard-working industry is matched with plenty of outdoor play. A Heritage Bank Money Market is similarly multi-faceted. It's a high-interest savings account that comes with some check writing ability. So you can save, invest, and spend all from the same account.
Money Market Account
- Competitive, tiered rates above standard savings; see current rates
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Interest credited monthly
- Limited check writing privileges
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals
- 6 free transfers/checks per month*; $10 each thereafter
- $10 Monthly Maintenance Fee waived with $2,500 minimum balance
- Free check imaging
- Free online banking
- Free e-statements
- Free mobile banking
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
*Federal regulations restrict the number of transfers to six per month. Transfers and payments made through online banking and bill pay count toward the limit of six per month. Excess transfers are not permitted and will be assessed $10 each in excess of six.