COVID-19: We are in this together
07.16.2020 COVID-19 UPDATE
The call to action is to stay home and we are committed to doing our part. Beginning on Thursday, July 16th, we are following the recommendations of our community health experts and will be practicing social distancing.
Regular lobby access will be by appointment only at the Lebanon Branch to prevent the spread of this virus throughout our community. Please make your transactions through our drive-thru windows or by using our Online Banking or Mobile Banking platforms.
To visit a teammate in person or to access your safe deposit box at the Lebanon Branch, please call the Lebanon Branch to make an appointment at a time that works best for you. Our limited Lebanon branch lobby access will remain in effect until further notice.
We are in this together.
Your Heritage Bank of the Ozarks Team
Drive Thru Hours:
- Drive Thru Hours
- Mon–Fri 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Saturday 8:00am – 12:00pm
For directions to branch locations, visit our Locations Page.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are your hours of operation?
You will be able to:
- Manage your accounts on the go.
- Deposit Checks.
- Make payments with BillPay
- Tranfer Funds
- ATMs - See our locations or search for a Surcharge-Free ATM
What do I do if I have lost my Debit Card?
- No Problem! Please contact a local branch or email us at [email protected]for quick assistance.
- If we are mailing a new card, please expect arrival in 7 to 10 business days.
What do I do if I have forgotten my PIN or I want to change the PIN for my Debit Card?
- Please email[email protected]orcall 1.800.791.2525 after hoursto reset or change your PIN.
What is my daily Debit Card withdrawal or purchase limit?
- $505 is the daily limit for an ATM withdrawal.
- $1,500 is the daily limit for Point-of-Sale purchase.
What do I do if I have lost my checks?
What do I do if I need to reorder checks?
- For current customer reorders, please gohereto easily and quickly place your reorder.
- Please contact yourlocal branch for assistance or email [email protected].
How do I request a stop payment?
- We've got you covered! Please contact yourlocal branchor email us at[email protected]for quick assistance.
What if I am locked out of Online Banking or have forgotten my password?
- Call your local branch
How do I transfer funds?
- You can quickly transfer funds throughOnline BankingorMobile Bankingby usingBillPay,or Wire Transfer.
- If you need additional assistance, please contact yourlocal branch or email us at[email protected] .
How do I make a wire transfer?
- All wire transfers will be made at our drive-thru locations during regular drive-thru hours.
- If you are unable to visit a convenient drive-thru location, please contact yourlocal branchor email[email protected]for assistance.
How do I make a withdrawal on my CD/IRA or access my safe deposit box?
- Please contact your local branch or email [email protected] to make an appointment with a Customer Service Representative.
How will transactions that cannot be performed at an ATMor drive-thru be handled?
- Any transactions requiring additional assistance will be completed by appointment only during this time. Please contact your local branch or email [email protected]
How do I get a cashier’s check?
- All cashier's checks will be made at our drive-thru locations during regular drive thru hours.
How do I open a new personal checking account, savings account or CD?
- You can open a new account in minutes via our webiste - it's easy!
- Or, if you would like to meet with a Customer Service Representative, please contact your local branch or email [email protected] to make an appointment.
How quickly will my funds be available after a deposit?
Our general policy allows you to withdraw funds deposited in your account on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Funds from electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive the deposits. In some cases, we may delay your ability to withdraw funds beyond the first business day. Then the funds will generally be available by the ninth business day after the day of deposit.
Be alert and protect yourself from scams.
Your financial safety is our number one priority. The Federal Trade Commission is urging consumers to be watchful of potential scams attempting to exploit the heightened concern and uncertainty associated with the Coronavirus. To learn more, visit theFTC website.
Above all, we are here to assist you. Thank you for your continued trust.