MoneyIsland is a fun-filled online world where kids learn to become "financial gurus." Parents and teachers gain peace of mind by providing their kids with the tools they need to live a financially healthy life. All for free.
Kids will go on fantastic quests to places like Atlantis and the Eiffel Tower. Kids can play at home or entire classrooms can embark on the quests together. On the surface, they're having fun. More importantly they are learning valuable financial skills that will last a lifetime.
- Geared for kids ages 8 to 14
- Free, multi-level online game
- Teaches valuable financial skills
- Parents and teachers can track progress and assist in learning
- Additional lesson plans/activities provided to adults
- Can be used in classroom setting
- Lessons aligned with national standards of Jump$tart Coalition for Financial Literacy
- Meets the Common Core State Standards, which aim to provide clear, consistent academic benchmarks for K-12 students in math and English-language arts.